Ozarks Transportation Organization (OTO), the Springfield-area Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), announces a public comment period, beginning July 16, 2017 and extending through August 17, 2017 for the FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program.
The FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program is a listing of projects proposed for federal, state and local funding over the next four years for the OTO area which includes seven cities and two counties. Funding is proposed for aviation, bicycle and pedestrian, roadway and transit projects.
This public notice of public involvement activities and time established for public review and comment on the TIP will satisfy the program-of-projects requirement of the Urbanized Area Formula Program. If no comments or changes are made to the program, then the program as proposed will be the final program.
The draft version of the plan can be viewed here: http://www.ozarkstransportation.org/Documents/FinalDraft07142017WebReduced.pdf
Drafts are available for review at:
- City Utilities Transit Center, 211 N. Main, Springfield
- Springfield-Greene County Library Center at 4653 South Campbell, Springfield
- Springfield-Greene County Library Station at North Kansas Expressway
- OTO offices at 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield
Comments can be submitted via:
- Online at GiveUsYourInput.org
- Email at email@example.com
- Mail at 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield, MO 65807