Ozarks Transportation Organization (OTO), the Springfield-area Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), is still taking public comment through noon August 16, 2018 for the FY 2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program.
The FY 2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program is a listing of projects proposed for federal, state and local funding over the next four years for the OTO area which includes seven cities and two counties. Funding is proposed for aviation, bicycle and pedestrian, roadway and transit projects.
This public notice of public involvement activities and time established for public review and comment on the TIP will satisfy the program-of-projects requirement of the Urbanized Area Formula Program. Due to feedback, there have been revisions since the initial draft was published. If no additional comments or changes are made to the program, then the program as proposed will be the final program.
The draft version of the plan can be viewed at https://giveusyourinput.org/
Revised drafts are available for review:
- City Utilities Transit Center, 211 N. Main, Springfield
- Springfield-Greene County Library Center at 4653 South Campbell, Springfield
- Springfield-Greene County Library Station at North Kansas Expressway
- MoDOT Southwest District at 3025 E. Kearney, Springfield
- OTO offices at 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield
Comments can be submitted via:
- Online at GiveUsYourInput.org
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail at 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield, MO 65807