Ozarks Transportation Organization (OTO), the Springfield-area Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), announces a public comment period, beginning July 15, 2018 and extending through August 16, 2018 for the FY 2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program.
The FY 2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program is a listing of projects proposed for federal, state and local funding over the next four years for the OTO area which includes seven cities and two counties. Funding is proposed for aviation, bicycle and pedestrian, roadway and transit projects.
This public notice of public involvement activities and time established for public review and comment on the TIP will satisfy the program-of-projects requirement of the Urbanized Area Formula Program. If no comments or changes are made to the program, then the program as proposed will be the final program.
The draft version of the plan can be viewed here on 7/15/2018: https://giveusyourinput.org/
Drafts will be available for review starting on 7/15/2018:
- City Utilities Transit Center, 211 N. Main, Springfield
- Springfield-Greene County Library Center at 4653 South Campbell, Springfield
- Springfield-Greene County Library Station at North Kansas Expressway
- OTO offices at 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield
Comments can be submitted via:
- Online at GiveUsYourInput.org
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail at 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield, MO 65807