One change is proposed for Amendment Number 6 to the FY 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program.
- *New* East/West Arterial – Campbell to Kissick (GR1707-17A6)
- For more information, contact: Natasha Longpine, Principal Planner, Ozarks Transportation Organization, 2208 W. Chesterfield Boulevard, Suite 101, Springfield, Missouri 65807, 417-865-3042.
- The public comment period will end on June 15, 2017. The OTO Board of Directors will review and consider approving the Amendment at their June 15, 2017 Board Meeting, held at 12:00 noon at 2208 W. Chesterfield Boulevard, Suite 101, Springfield, Missouri. After reviewing recommendations and entertaining public comment, the OTO Board of Directors will decide whether to formally adopt the Amendment.
- Visit https://giveusyourinput.org/category/public-comment/ or the OTO offices to review the amendment in further detail and to submit comments. Comments can also be submitted in writing to Ozarks Transportation Organization, 2208 W. Chesterfield Boulevard, Suite 101, Springfield, Missouri 65807, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to 417-862-6013.
- Scoping for the East-West Arterial from Campbell to Kissick, programmed with local funding for a total amount of $63,000.
Ozarks Transportation Organization is your Springfield-regional Metropolitan Planning Organization, or MPO. The MPO is a body of elected and appointed members who work together with local, state and federal elected officials and policy-makers, serving to make funding and planning decisions for transportation within the Springfield, MO region.
Public input is a cornerstone of our operations. To tell us what you think, please email us at email@example.com. Find us on Facebook, or on Twitter @giveusyourinput. Or call, or stop by our office at 2208 W. Chesterfield Boulevard, Suite 101, in beautiful Chesterfield Village.
Si usted necesita la ayuda de un traductor del idioma español, por favor comuníquese con la Andy Thomason al teléfono 417-865-3042, cuando menos 48 horas antes del plazo.
Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Andy Thomason at 417-865-3042 at least 2 working days prior to the expiration of the public comment period.
If you need relay services please call the following numbers: 711 – Nationwide relay service; 1-800-735-2966 – Missouri TTY service; 1-800-735-0135 – Missouri voice carry-over service.
OTO fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. For more information or to obtain a Title VI Complaint Form, see www.ozarkstransportation.org, or call 417-865-3042.