The Ozarks Transportation Organization (OTO) announces a public comment period for the public to review and comment until April 20, 2017 on the Draft FY 2018 Unified Public Work Program (UPWP). The work program is a listing of work to be undertaken by the OTO for the 2018 fiscal year which runs from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018.
Some of the items included in the plans for the next fiscal year are:
- completion of a regional trail plan
- project recommendations for state and federal transportation funding
- annual transportation report
- information on the population growth for the region
- continued efforts to involve the public and elected officials in the decision-making process
The Draft FY 2018 Unified Planning Work Program is available for review at Ozarks Transportation, 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd, Suite 101 and online at http://giveusyourinput.org/category/public-comment/
How to comment:
In writing: OTO, 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield, MO 65807
The public comment period will end on April 20, 2017. The OTO Board of Directors will review and consider approving the UPWP at their April 20, 2017 Board Meeting, held at 12:00 noon at 2208 W. Chesterfield Boulevard, Suite 101, Springfield, Missouri. After reviewing recommendations and entertaining public comment, the OTO Board of Directors will decide whether to formally adopt the UPWP.